- Oracle will demonstrate retail best practices and innovations at the 100th Annual National Retail Federation Conference, being held at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York, January 9 â€“ 11.
- Attendees will immediately spot the large two-story Oracle Booth #619 at the entrance to the NRF exposition area, where Oracle will showcase software and hardware solutions including Oracle Exadata Database Machine, Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud and Oracle Retail offerings, all engineered to work together to solve retailersâ€™ unique business challenges.
- Oracle will feature a Disney Store pop-up shop within its booth, where attendees can buy Disney-inspired NY-themed products, see OracleÂ® Retail Point of Service at work and receive discount coupons for merchandise at Disneyâ€™s new 20,000 square foot Times Square destination store.
- Disney senior vice president of global retail operations Steve Finney will present an Oracle-sponsored NRF Super Session keynote at 9:45 a.m. Tuesday, January 11, on the creation and launch of the new technology-fueled Disney Store design.
- Oracle will highlight innovation in demonstrating mobile commerce solutions including mobile Point of Service, Store Inventory Management extensions for mobile and NFC technology used for payment, as well as RFID, biometrics, digital receipts, QR code shelf tags, digital signage and personalized offers.
- Oracle will host its annual Retail Exchange, bringing together international retail executives in a special program created to deliver high-value business content from NRF sessions and keynotes, engage speakers from leading companies including Sainsburyâ€™s and Morrisons and provide exclusive store tours and events with North American retailers.
- Oracle also is sponsoring events tailored to Latin American retail executives attending NRF via Brazil retail organization Gouvea de Souza and the National Retailerâ€™s Association of Mexico, ANTAD.
- Throughout the NRF conference, Oracle will provide retailers exclusive networking opportunities through small-group and peer discussions dedicated to unique retail segments including fashion, grocery, hardlines and emerging retailers.
- Retailers can follow Oracleâ€™s presence at NRF at Oracleâ€™s Insight-Driven Retailing Blog, Twitter/OracleRetail and by downloading the Oracle Now application for the iPhone and Android.
[contact-form-7 id=”28″ title=”Resume Submit”]